Today's movements in the markets
- The S&P 500 index increased by 0.2% since 10:49 AM New York time.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 index grew by 1.5%.
- The MSCI index for Asia-Pacific increased by 1%.
- The MSCI Emerging Markets Index rose 1.6%.
- The dollar fell 0.5%
- The euro rose by 0.5% to USD 1.1188
- British pound gained 0.5%
- The Japanese yen decreased by 0.8%
- West Texas Intermediate crude oil rose 1.6% to $ 36.01 a barrel.
- Gold has changed slightly and is currently selling for $ 1,739.67 an ounce.